If I had Three superpowers for a day they would be...
My three superpowers would have for a day would be speed,Time and elements.I would have speed so I can sprint fast and if someone is chasing me I can just run away and they cant kidnap me. I would have time so I can just stop everything in the world and just go to a shop and eat ice cream and have chips I could eat everything. Elements because Instead of wasting a superpower of flying you can use elemente like use the wind so you can fly. fire so if your freezing cold you can just use the fire element for warmth. also the opposite If your flaming hot you can just use the cold element to cool yourself down. Electricity element because I can just zap the atm's and just get all the ca$h.

Kia ora Tyler!
ReplyDeleteI'm Liz, one of the bloggers from Summer Learning Journey. That's so cool that you'd want to have karate classes at school. Great work for completing one of the teaser week activities. It's awesome to see you using images with your posts. I'll be looking forward to seeing more of your blog posts throughout the summer.