IF I WAS INVITED TO KUPES WAKA FOR 3 WEEKS I WOULD TAKE...
If I was invited to stay with kupe on his waka and I could take ten items, I would take... scuba gear so you can just dive for seafood, and if there is sharks, stingrays whatever you name it I will take a spear gun so I can defend myself,water so I don't die of thirst and I stay hydrated. food so I dont starve to death and I keep my hunger level up, Also I would take extra air tanks so I don't run out of air under the water and I don't have to hold my breath, I would take a phone for entertainment, your probably thinking how are you going to charge your phone, well I will take a portable charger, I would put megabytes on my phone so I have data on my phone and I can watch youtube, download games and also play the so i'm not bored, And I would also give kupe some scuba gear so we can both can go in and get seafood, And I will give kupe a spear gun just in case a sea animal tries to attack him he can defend himself and I can just worry about myself, Write In The Comments...
WHAT WOULD YOU TAKE???
cool Tyler
ReplyDeleteWhat a great post Tyler. I like how you think! Your post is very easy to read and very entertaining. Ka pai to mahi. I'm not sure that you really NEED a device to keep you entertained though. Why not some cards or some art things?
ReplyDeleteKeep up the blogging Tyler!